Saturday, October 17, 2009

Craft Fairs

Hi Everyone,
I love this time of year. There are festivals, bluegrass groups, and craft fairs all over the ozarks. My hubby, my sister and I went to the War Eagle craft Fair in Arkansas yesterday. The colors are changing and it was so beautiful as we drove about an hour through southern Missouri to get there from where we live. We bought the cutest snowman made out of a large gourd. He has on glasses. When you open a little door on the front of him there is a Christmas scene with snow inside. A bulb in the back lights him up. He is so cute. People make things out of everything, it's amazing. We ended the nice day at the FFA Chili feed with homemade ice cream, at our grandsons school. It was a very fun day, with good food.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanie,

    I must say that your work is so inspiring! I couldn't have imagined finding a CHRISTIAN romance novelist on blogspot! You have definitely inspired me to try Christian novel writing. I have only tried contemporary non-fiction...but am excited to see your work. I will definitely keep my eye on your work! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds yummy! But my favorite time of year in the Ozarks is fall. Amazingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete